$159 Base Rate Per Night
Our signature Living Skies Private Suite features all the comfort of your own cabin with luxury and style. With your own private entrance, amenities, and dining area – sleep up to four. Relax in your deep soaker tub before a restful sleep on your plush queen bed. Join us for breakfast under the cascading ceilings, or enjoy your privacy in your private retreat.
- Can watch the sunset from your bed
- Large soaker tub to relax in
- Private Balcony/Deck with BBQ & Deck seating
What you Get
Locking Suites For Privacy & Safety
Queen Bed & Futon Bed
Climiate Control: Heating & Air Conditioning Units
Plush towels, Linens and Bedding, Premium Soaps, Toilet Paper, Shampoo and Conditioner
Handcrafted Pottery Dishes
- After 3pm – flexible upon request
- By 11am – flexible upon request
- Follow COVID safety protocols with masks and social distancing where able to
- 10:00pm – 6:00am is quiet time for all guest so please respect this
- Pets permitted (proof of vaccinations)
- Doggy Daycare and Boarding available at the Second Family Dog Lodge (on-site)
- amBreakfast available for $10.00/person (12+ Under eats free)
- Breakfast Options are as follows:
- Bacon, Eggs, Hashbrowns, Toast and Coffee/Tea/Juice/Milk
- Waffles, Sausage and Coffee/Tea/Juice/Milk
- Breakfast Casserole and Coffee/Tea/Juice/Milk
- Overnight Oats, Fruit, Yogurt, Muffin and Coffee/Tea/Juice/Milk
- We ask that breakfast option be requested at time of booking, or a minimum of 48 hours prior to check-in
- Breakfast can be served at your requested time between 7:00am – 9:30am daily
- 24 Hours notice required during off season stays to receive a refund
- Holidays, long weekends and peak travelling season 72 hours notice required to receive refund
- On-leash or in a kennel with respect to other guests with animals. (Not allowed to roam free if there are other pets in the house)
- If a pet is left in your room while you’re gone, they must be kenneled.
- Proof of Vaccines must be provided prior to arrival
Staying at Deb and Blair’s is a real treat. The space is beautiful, the setting in nature both quiet and pretty, the hospitality is warm and generous. As a couple looking for rest we did benefit from the comfortable bed with beautiful linens, the quality TV with Netflix, the spacious soaker tub, the quiet and privacy. Deb and Blair are easygoing and caring people and great breakfast chefs. The log home and country environment is made even more natural/earthy by the gorgeous pottery dishes in the suite. The sense of being near to the action is real too. The large town of Carlyle is within walking distance and we watched a plane land on the runway beside the backyard. Its a nice mix! We will return and highly recommend this opportunity to others.
What a gem! From the fruit platter and cinnamon buns upon arrival to a full set of sanitized toys for our toddler, Deb went above and beyond! The space is gorgeous and easy to find. The soaker tub was a welcome respite after being on the road. This was certainly one of my top 3 best Airbnb experiences. Thank you!
Deb and Blair?s place is amazing. They are amazing hosts and the suite is perfect. Would definitely stay here again.