Get the most out of your stay
What you Get
On Site Attractions
- Heated hangar space for avid aviation guests
- Outdoor Tie down options
- Direct Runway access
Local Flying Club
- Local Flying Club neighbouring our property
- Contact us about scheduling a tour with a local pilot over the beautiful Moose Mountain Provincial Park
- Details to come!
Groomed Walking Path(s)
- Mowed walking path around our 35 acres
- Perfect for seeing the sunrise or walking into the evening sunset
- Snow blown in the winter for walking year-round
- Bee hive’s on site
- Honey extraction done throughout the summer months
- Home grown honey available for guests *while supply lasts!*
- Lots of outdoor, green space to get out of the house, ground yourself and embrace these beautiful prairies!
- Green space available for events & gatherings
- Dug out on site gets cleared off all winter long!
- Skates available – inquire about sizes or bring your own!
- Light a fire, drink some hot chocolate and have a beautiful evening skate – a true Canadian experience!
- A Second Family Dog Lodge is our sister business located on property
- Whether your dog stay at the Dog Lodge while you’re with us, or in your room, you have the option to leave them for Daycare to play while you tour the town or soak up the much needed relaxation time!
- Proof of Vaccines required at Dog Lodge!
- Visit 2ndfamily.ca to find out more!
Off Site Attractions
Outdoor & Adventure
- Skating arena
- Curling rink
- 9-hole grass greens golf course
- A zero-entry outdoor swimming pool
- Ball diamonds
- Soccer field
- Full-service campsites located in Lions Park
- Carlyle Rusty Relics Museum.
- Prairie Dog Drive-In Theatre.
- Carlyle Public Library
- Queen of Hearts Beauty Lounge
- Fire Side Furniture and Appliances
- Lotus Tree Wellness & Healing
- Kings Dept. Store
- Second Chance Thrift Store
- Sew & Sew’s Fabric Store
- Foster’s Audio and Video
- Bargain Shop
- Home Hardware
Gas & Grocery
- Southern Plains Co-op Grocery Store
- Co-op Gas Bar & Card Lock
- Carlyle Convenience
- Carlyle Food World
- Moose Mountain Provincial Park (Summer hiking trails, quad trails. Winter x-country skiing trails and snowmobile trails)
- Cannington Manor Historic Site
- Moose Creek Regional Park
- White Bear Lake Golf Course 19 Hole Golf Course
- Golf Kenosee 19 Hole Golf Course
- Talk to us about booking your own private flight tour over the beautiful Moose Mountain Provincial Park
- In August Carlyle hosts the Carlyle Fun Dayz
- In September, the Homespun Craft Show, a large vendor craft sale, in conjunction with a quilt show is held
- December, the community turns back time and puts on the annual Dickens Village Festival
- Michael’s Coffee Shop & Bakery
- Kuzina Resto & Grill
- Canada Cafe Chinese Food
- Dairy Queen
- Dayzi’s Donuts and Coffee
- Carlyle Bakery
- The Office Bar & Grill
- Carlyle Auto Parts
- Redline Auto Parts & Industrial supplies
- Kal Tire
- OK TIre
- Merit Ford Carlyle
- Carlyle Chev, GM, Buick
Not just a getaway – a retreat.
Your Room is Ready.
Whether it’s for yourself, a group, or a family get-together, wedding parties or special events, contact us to book today!
For extended stays, reserving multiple rooms, or anything we can to make your trip a little extra special, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We would love to make this experience unique for you.