2 Person Rooms
1 Queen Bed
$99 Base Rate Per Night
One of two luxury hotel-sized rooms, the Evergreen Room offers the convenience of your own washroom complete with a bathtub (jet tub), shower, and toiletries. This spacious dormer-styled private room is South-facing with access to a coffee bar, the common area under our vaulted log ceiling will bring you a little closer to nature.
- Mini fridge available in the common area for a few personal needs.
- Each room has its own climate control (Window AC/Heat unit)
What you Get
1 Queen Bed
Plush towels, Linens and Bedding, Premium Soaps, Toilet Paper, Shampoo and Conditioner
Locking Room For Privacy and Safety
Climiate Control: Heating & Air Conditioning Units
Full Private Bathroom with Jet Tub
- After 3pm – flexible upon request
- By 11am – flexible upon request
- Follow COVID safety protocols with masks and social distancing where able to
- 10:00pm – 6:00am is quiet time for all guest so please respect this
- Pets permitted (proof of vaccinations)
- Doggy Daycare and Boarding available at the Second Family Dog Lodge (on-site)
- Breakfast available for $10.00/person (12+ Under eats free)
- Breakfast Options are as follows:
- Bacon, Eggs, Hashbrowns, Toast and Coffee/Tea/Juice/Milk
- Waffles, Sausage and Coffee/Tea/Juice/Milk
- Breakfast Casserole and Coffee/Tea/Juice/Milk
- Overnight Oats, Fruit, Yogurt, Muffin and Coffee/Tea/Juice/Milk
- We ask that breakfast option be requested at time of booking, or a minimum of 48 hours prior to check-in
- Breakfast can be served at your requested time between 7:00am – 9:30am daily
- 24 Hours notice required during off season stays to receive a refund
- Holidays, long weekends and peak travelling season 72 hours notice required to receive refund
- On-leash or in a kennel with respect to other guests with animals. (Not allowed to roam free if there are other pets in the house)
- If a pet is left in your room while you’re gone, they must be kennelled.
- Proof of Vaccines must be provided prior to arrival
Evergreen Dormer Room
Red Maple Dormer Room
Deb & Blair were amazing hosts! They gave lots of tips of things and places to see, which really helped me. The space itself, you can tell they really put a lot of work and love into making their beautiful home. Would recommend!
We loved it so much we came back. This log home is a mansion free to roam and discover. You can be as private as you like or check in and have a chat. Your quarters are completely private. If you have a dog they welcome it with their very own incredible big ole calming dog on-site – Koda, she is impossible to describe! They can also have their dog in its own little Kingdom should you be allergic or something of the like. We chose an omelette breakfast and it was one of our favorite mixtures – as if they read our minds. Coffee is bottomless and you have a really nice kitchenette to use privately should you wish – no matter which room you choose 🙂 The deviation from the trans canada is not crazy by any means – if anything a welcome change… and worth it!
Deb and Blair were amazing hosts and our stay was above and beyond what we expected. They went to great efforts to make us feel comfortable and at home. They took amazing care of our puppy. Their house is so beautiful and can?t wait till we can come stay there again.
Blair & Debbie were more than outstanding host! They were making sure i was all good from the minute i have put a foot in the house. The place is great. It’s a nice log house and its beautiful inside. The room was really big and clean. They accepted my Dog like it was theirs so im grateful about that! I was travelling across canada and they even took some time to ask me how was my driving. They care a lot so it does mean a lot to me. Highly recommend them! If you drive out west or out east Its a must to stop and sleep there.